Respite Care & Convalescent
Hinstock Manor provides Respite Care and Convalescent. Caring for a loved one can be rewarding but also at times stressful and exhausting, making time off for both of you essential. Hinstock Manor Residential Care Home offers short care breaks (respite care) which gives carers precious time to recharge their batteries while offering their loved ones the reassurance of 24-hour care in a safe, homely environment.
Hinstock Manor Residential Care Home offers short care, or respite care breaks throughout the year, perfect in the following situations:
- you are planning a holiday;
- you need additional support – perhaps after feeling unwell;
- your loved one needs help to recover from an illness or an operation;
- you are considering moving your loved one to a residential care home permanently and they would like a trial visit;
- the person you’re caring for simply fancies a change of scenery and routine.
Just as for a resident joining us permanently, a high level of attention to detail is paid to those who are admitted for short term respite care to ensure that the care delivery is of the highest standard.